A “Creator” twist to Converse

Converse keeps upping the ante with their collaborations, and their latest one is no exception.

| “I live in my own world and it all makes sense to me.” – Tyler the Creator |

The latest edition to Converse’s collaborations with creatives, is none other than Tyler The Creator, a musician who’s constantly challenging what it means to be a creative being in today’s youth. The best thing about this collaboration is how relatable the artist is, even in his unconventional ways. He reminds us to live rather than to merely exist, and if you can do it in a pair of Converse, all the better.

For more on the collaboration, here’s a video of Tyler The Creator X Converse in action.

With this collaboration comes a “Tyler the Creator” twist to the classic Converse “One Star” sneakers, seen in the video above. A touch of suede on the exterior, and fun interior design in the sock liner are what make the limited edition sneakers what they are. They’re currently available for purchase on the Converse website

In more collaborations, we recently we learned of the collaboration with artist, Miley Cyrus, and we’re counting down the days until the Pride Sneaker will be available in the country! As an ode to Pride Month, hand in hand with Miley Cyrus, Converse is in full support of the LGBTQ community with their Pride Collection.

Proceeds from the Collection will go to charities supporting LGBTQ initiatives, including Miley Cyrus’s “The Happy Hippie
Foundation” whose mission is to create positive outcomes in the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth around the world.

The colourful collection is hitting our shores in November – for more information, head to converse.com/YESTOALL.